Tuesday, July 6, 2010




The Blog is Created - It Must be Almost Time to Go.

Two days to go before I leave and the endless preparation is almost finished -- including 3 hours on the phone to get through to a live airline person. Yet there was progress -- an unlocked mobile phone is now secured so real conversations may still be had.

Condolences to Neo, who had the misfortune to have to cancel his trip this week. We'd both been looking forward to scouring the Western Front battlefields together. It won't be the same doing so alone. I'll miss you, Neo, but will be sure to shoot heaps at Vimy for your sake.

The plan is to post some pictures on this site and then post links to a larger group of them stored on Picassa. I have no idea how often I will have decent bandwidth, so my frequency of posting may be uneven.

Check back in a few days and there should be something to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment